This is becoming an easy and quick dinner to create that you can contain it revealed in Half an hour!
You don\’t need to serve them pasta, it is possible to serve with mashed potato, polenta or perhaps brown rice.
This recipe took a shortcut using pasta sauce from the jar, however, you possibly can make your own with canned tomatoes, onions, garlic, and herbs.
Serve which includes a small side salad drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
Courtesy of Factory59
- 500g chicken mince, lean
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp. dried herbs
- 2 tsp. fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 jar bottled pasta sauce (we used Paul Newman\’s)
- 1 slice multigrain bread, processed into crumbs
- 300g dried spaghetti
- Cooking spray
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place chicken mince from a large mixing bowl.?? Season with pepper and salt then add garlic, Dijon mustard, parsley, herbs, cheese, and blend.
- Place your slice of bread inside of a processor and blend until consistency of bread crumbs you can add to chicken mixture.
- With both, mix until all combined and roll into meatballs.
- Heat a non-stick frypan, spray after a little cooking spray and cook chicken for five mins on med heat, start and cook the?an opposing side. Atart exercising . the pasta sauce and simmer when using the lid on for 10-20 minutes. Turn meatballs around in sauce halfway through simmering.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot water to your boil and cook pasta. Drain and divide onto plates.
- When meatballs are cooked serve with pasta.
This recipe was developed by?Sharrelle Haywood?and the?Food Photography?is thanks to Factory59.?
Recipe sourced from weightloss.com.au