When our work leaves us guaranteed to our desk continually with limited or no options of going out \’till the end throughout the day, we rely totally on healthy packed meals and snacks.
Coming on top of a snack recipe is a sink or swim a cute situation. Our bodies requires a snack containing about 5 – 10 healthy ingredients from it, and will not take everyone day slaving in the kitchen area to produce a snack that could be kid friendly – allergy and mess wise.
A homemade no-bake Granola Bar has just 5 ingredients and takes virtually no time from preparation to serving. It really is absolutely healthy and jam packed with nutritious ingredients like Dates, that can be a brilliant food and also a natural sweetener. Almonds, that can be full off healthy fats, packed with antioxidants, protein, and fiber! Almonds also help reduced cholesterol lower hunger which leaves you eating less.
There is no backing with this recipe, while you possess a choice of toasting the oats. You may use a different nut-based butter such like sunflower or almond. For more variety, you can include dried fruits & other nuts. Maintain your honey and peanut butter tend to be 70 degrees. You might even heat if you\’d rather.
- 2 glasses of gluten-free rolled oats
- ? cup of pitted dates
- ? cup roasted unsalted almonds C chopped
- 1 cup salted peanut butter
- ? cup honey or maple syrup
- Place the dates in the food processor and blend them until a dough like consistency
- In a significant bowl, mix the dates, almonds, and oats, then pour in the honey and peanut butter.
- Place a combination in a very deep baking Press it down firmly until flattened.
- Cover with cling wrap as well as leaving to set within the fridge approximately 20 minutes. Remove and reduce even bars. Refrigerate in a airtight container.