When we write a “To accomplish List” throughout the day, we sometimes just ignore us. Literary speaking, you might need each of the energy and concentration to offer 100%! Breakfast will be the first meal through the day because of the many benefits the body has to run at all hours. When we invest time to eat our breakfast, we gain from;
- Long term health since it reduces high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease
- Improved memory, a cognitive function.
- Increased strength that helps the body in performing better minimizing fatigue.
Below is an easy, wholesome breakfast recipe to fuel you up of waking time;
Granola with Yogurt and Grapes
- ? cup of granola
- ? cup halved green and red grapes (seedless)
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt (use flavored if preferred)
Divide the yogurt between two bowls, and reload together with the granola and grapes.
(This is usually a serving for a couple of, that can take you total of Five minutes to organize)
Nutritional information per Serving; Calories-269, Fat 6g, Sat Fat 3g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 214mg, Protein 15g, Carbohydrate 40g, Sugar 29g, Fiber 1.5g, Iron 1mg, Calcium 460mg.
Easy Bake Granola (6 servings)
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- ? cup of unsweetened grated coconut
- ? cup pure maple syrup
- ? cup of unsalted dried nuts like peanuts, cashew nuts, or seeds just like sunflower or sesame.
- Two tablespoons canola oil
- ? teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried fruits for example raisins, currants, cranberries, and cherries.
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- In a bowl mix the oats, almonds, nuts, seeds, coconut and salt with maple syrup, and canola oil.
- Heat oven to 180 C/350 F, and pour in the mixture over a rimmed baking sheet, and level evenly.
- Bake for 25 to A half-hour, turning once with a wooden cooking spoon, until golden and crisp.
- Add the dried fruits and blend. Let cool.
- Store in a airtight container for any week.
Enjoy your easy, fast solution breakfast!