Seen within the Autumn/Winter runways of Emporio Armani, Vanessa Seward, Monique Lhuillier and Paskal, the raspberry colour contains a neutral undertone, meaning it’s universally flattering for?all skin color. It’s also right for every occasion. And from matte to cream to glossy C we’ve picked the theifs to compliment your every preference.
(Also Read:?19 Best Korean Cosmetics of 2017 You must Try)
Modern and matte
Each woman in this day and age really should have one of these brilliant C?a?matte lipstick. Popularised by Kylie Jenner, many beauty brands have jumped on the bandwagon and introduced their particular type of matte lippies. Here\’s five to utilise.
1. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Miss Argentina, $31
2. Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment in Cease, $40
3. Burberry Beauty Liquid Lip Velvet in #33 Magenta, $46
4. Dior Rouge Dior Liquid in #788 Frenetic Satin, $50
5. Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte Sculpting Lipstick in #211 Aloof, $50
Add a touch of gloss
Dab during one that has a?glossy finish?during your lips and blend outwards for the devil-may-care look. It’s more forgiving on dry lips given that it masks the appearance of face lines. Listed here are two of the best we’ve tried.
(Also Read:?8 Liquid Lipsticks That will make You peer Pretty Non-stop)
6. Chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur in #6 Framboise, $50
7. Etude House Lip Rich Vivid Tint in PP501, $20.90
Easy-to-wear cream finish
If you learn of matte too drying, and glossy lips too over-the-top, the?cream finish?is an ideal in-between make sure you choose. These three are simple to utilize and make your lips moisturised too.
8. Mamonde True Color Lip Stick in #6 Miracle Pink, $24
9. Lancome L’Absolu Rouge in #368 Rose Lancome (Cream), $46
10. Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar in #12 Maxi Red, $34
This story was originally published from the October 2017 issue of?Her World?magazine.?