Off the top of our heads, we are able to see three good reasons why life can be easier when we could pee ranking:
? In portable loos: Two words C they\’re gross.
? At campsites: Whenever you do not want to need to squat behind some bushes.
? Should you have knee issues: You will not need to squat or hover. From now on.
(Also Read:?Can Cranberry Juice Help much Prevent a UTI? The Truth Here)
So if we saw there would have been a handy device that allowed us to accomplish all the above, we to give it a spin. It’s the P-Mate, and is readily accessible online. Made from cardboard, it could be folded in a 3D shape that acts as a funnel to help you pee upright devoid of leaks with no mess.
How to square on top of the boys
1. Fold the P-Mate along side indented lines to make a funnel.
2. Shift underwear to a single side.
3. Align the P-Mate to ensure the larger opening fits snugly against you. The lesser opening with the other end should point along to the toilet. To aim better, straighten legs, tilt torso forward, and push hips back.
4. The P-Mate is constructed of sturdy cardboard thick enough to avoid leaks. Like anything which isn\’t mouthwash, it should be binned C not flushed.
(Also Read:?7 Skincare Cleansing Sticks That Are Best for Gym or Travel)
For first-timers, here are some handy tips
You can have one less hand free by using P-mate. So make things easier for yourself through the use of commonsense:
1. Have?mouthwash?ready with your contrary prior to when you pee. Then you definitely do not have to battle with it after.
2. Skirts or dresses work better than pants, as you have one less aspect to straddle.
The P-Mate retails at?US$6.99 (S$9.52) for that pack of 5 and it\’s at Amazon.
This story was first published inside October 2017 issue of Her World magazine.?